BWS Gator for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWS Gator for sale

I have a beautiful backwoods smoker that is for sale. I simply have too many pits and have been asked to downsize my arsenal. I recently replaced all of the gaskets and didn't break any screws in the process. That may tell you how good shape it is in. It also has a Tel Tru thermometer and 8" hardened rubber wheels. I'd even be willing to throw in the BBQGuru CyberQ which is worth about $400

I'm in the greater Baton Rouge area if anyone is interested in this beautiful pit. I'm asking $1800 but am negotiable. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance,

Mia Bentley: Coming along?: Do not rustle. Are compact, are easily transferred. It is not necessary to do fuel reserves, to place and store tanks / cylinders. The company provides electric Remko heatgenerators power отдокВт. Their productivity – отдокуб. meters of hot air an hour. These heaters can be used even in rooms without ventilation. Material of heating elements – stainless steel. The robust housing protects work elements and ensures safety of people. All models completely automatic, them it is possible to equip with the portable thermostat for support of the stable set air temperature. Besides electric fan heaters, FORTRENT has the park of the diesel, electrogas and also special drying and construction thermal equipment. Rent of the construction equipment is possible in your city and other regions of Russia. Having addressed to the company, you estimate professionalism of our employees. Abigail Carroll: What gave you that idea?: Air dryers Dantherm, CDP including, are the high-quality equipment from the Danish firm. As Dantherm air dryers keep health. All models are various. For example, the stationary models intended for adjustment of humidity in huge industrial complexes and also mobile are available: they are more often used in emergency works and if necessary urgently to reduce humidity level. William Farley: What remains to be done?: Besides that cottages are, as a rule, low, the draft at such ventilation cannot yield desirable results. The main advantage if not to tell the only thing, such ventilation its free of charge is. Nevertheless, in a cottage it is very important to establish good high-quality ventilation, and the choice of those in the modern market is very big. Ustanovk of ventilation, it is not that stage of construction on which it is worth saving. The project of ventilation of a cottage is a compound and integral part of all project of the house and is reflected in the engineering section. Each such design stage, usually, is coordinated with the customer. It is necessary to provide ventilation of all rooms functioning in various conditions in the project of ventilation of a cottage. As a rule, the modern cottage is equipped chimney, the pool, a sauna, etc., ventilation systems of all these rooms have to be considered in design without fail. Most often, developers of the project suggest to establish compulsory (mechanical) ventilation which perfectly meets all requirements.

Comment

Working...
    X